Posted on 09-25-2010
Application Programming Interfaces (API) are a driving the Internet and our economy. They drive our online experience:
- Developers rely on API for key data and functionality in their applications
- Businesses exchange data and services using API
- Media and press are using them for real-time analysis
In 2000 businesses were still working to understand the importance of having a web site.
In 2010 businesses are now faced with the growing importance of their API.
If you have an API, but need to take it to the next level. You need an API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Maybe I Am Missing Something, But Where Is Your Pricing Page?
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week