Posted on 09-25-2010
Application Programming Interfaces (API) are a driving the Internet and our economy. They drive our online experience:
- Developers rely on API for key data and functionality in their applications
- Businesses exchange data and services using API
- Media and press are using them for real-time analysis
In 2000 businesses were still working to understand the importance of having a web site.
In 2010 businesses are now faced with the growing importance of their API.
If you have an API, but need to take it to the next level. You need an API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs