Posted on 09-25-2010
Application Programming Interfaces (API) are a driving the Internet and our economy. They drive our online experience:
- Developers rely on API for key data and functionality in their applications
- Businesses exchange data and services using API
- Media and press are using them for real-time analysis
In 2000 businesses were still working to understand the importance of having a web site.
In 2010 businesses are now faced with the growing importance of their API.
If you have an API, but need to take it to the next level. You need an API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API