Posted on 09-25-2010
Application Programming Interfaces (API) are a driving the Internet and our economy. They drive our online experience:
- Developers rely on API for key data and functionality in their applications
- Businesses exchange data and services using API
- Media and press are using them for real-time analysis
In 2000 businesses were still working to understand the importance of having a web site.
In 2010 businesses are now faced with the growing importance of their API.
If you have an API, but need to take it to the next level. You need an API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization
- Project Idea: Codenvy-Like Containerized Spreadsheets