Posted on 09-25-2010
Application Programming Interfaces (API) are a driving the Internet and our economy. They drive our online experience:
- Developers rely on API for key data and functionality in their applications
- Businesses exchange data and services using API
- Media and press are using them for real-time analysis
In 2000 businesses were still working to understand the importance of having a web site.
In 2010 businesses are now faced with the growing importance of their API.
If you have an API, but need to take it to the next level. You need an API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Making Sure The Most Important Layers Of API Space Stay Open
- A Common Place To Manage All The API Definitions In My World
- Swagger 2.0 For The Docker API
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke