Posted on 02-28-2011
Taking an API from area to community takes a lot of work. It just doesn't happen overnight. It takes a perfect balance of technology, developers, partners, resources and hard work. APIs are a big part of the future of a distributed workforce, and developer communities like Elance are building the workforce to support the APIs. You can leverage the Elance platform to:
- Providing High Quality, Professional Developers
- Develop API SDK and Code Samples
- Develop API skills test and accreditation
- APIs Power Partner Relationships (apievangelist.com)
- Building My API Community with Elance (kinlane.com)
- Project History in Real-Time (kinlane.com)
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Maybe I Am Missing Something, But Where Is Your Pricing Page?
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week