Posted on 04-08-2011
Google Apps is an online email, document, and collaboration platform in the clouds. Google Apps Marketplace provides a directory of custom third party applications in various categories for Google App users to add, to their available services. Google Apps Marketplace also provides a self-service platform for application developers to build applications and deliver for free, or for pay, via the Marketplace. Any developer can register for a vendor profile, and:
- Create new application listing
- Provide details of application including category, name, and summary
- Set pricing of application
- Provide external links
- Add screenshot or logo
- Provide screencast or how to video
- Add version information
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Maybe I Am Missing Something, But Where Is Your Pricing Page?
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week