Posted on 04-09-2011
I have found a voice through my blog, API Evangelism. I get asked why "API Evangelism" instead of "Developer Evangelism"? I see a significant difference:
- Developer Evangelists spread awareness, and understanding of an API, or APIs, amongst the developer community.
- API Evangelists spreads awareness, and understanding of an API, or APIs, amongst the developer and business community.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr