Readability API Contest
10 Apr 2011
Readability is having a contest encouraging developers to build innovative reading applications using the Readability API
- Contest Starts: 4/6/2011
- Submission Deadline: 5/5/2011
Contest prizes are:
- 1st prize: $5,000
- 2nd prize: $2,500
- 3rd prize: $1,000
Applications will evaluated on the following criteria:
- Quality - How polished is it?
- Usefulness - How practical is it?
- Creativity - How novel is it?
- How open is it - How does it allow others to innovate further?
Readability is a reading platform that delivers a great reading experience and provides a model where readers activity directly compensates publishers and writers.
Interesting opportunity for developers to build applications tbat evolve the reading experience, while still benefiting publishers and writers.