Posted on 05-18-2011
Marketplaces are necessary to showcase and make 3D printing products and parts accessible by the public and other potential customers.
As 3D printing grows, public and private marketplaces will evolve to provide services to showcase 3D products and parts to potential consumers.
Marketplaces will also go beyond showcasing 3D models, and actually act as marketplaces where items can be bid upon, creating virtual economies around 3D manufacturing.
These 3D economies will allow consumers to buy individual or bulk printed versions of 3D models.
3D marketplaces will provide competitive arenas, that creators and designers can find success by offering cheaper, unique and innovative 3D print products.
Marketplaces will represent a re-invented way of buying and selling products that feed an evolving 3D print and manufacturing supply chain.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Using Kimono Labs To Fill In Gap For Companies Who Do Not Have AN RSS Feed For Their Blog
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma