Posted on 05-18-2011
Marketplaces are necessary to showcase and make 3D printing products and parts accessible by the public and other potential customers.
As 3D printing grows, public and private marketplaces will evolve to provide services to showcase 3D products and parts to potential consumers.
Marketplaces will also go beyond showcasing 3D models, and actually act as marketplaces where items can be bid upon, creating virtual economies around 3D manufacturing.
These 3D economies will allow consumers to buy individual or bulk printed versions of 3D models.
3D marketplaces will provide competitive arenas, that creators and designers can find success by offering cheaper, unique and innovative 3D print products.
Marketplaces will represent a re-invented way of buying and selling products that feed an evolving 3D print and manufacturing supply chain.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API
- Reducing The API Stack Down From 830 to 690
- Gathering My Thoughts Around Common Patterns For Base URLs Across Nearly 700 APIs