Posted on 05-18-2011
3D printing starts with someones idea. Someones idea to recreate an existing object, or a vision of an object they hold in their head. The evolution of 3D modeling software and 3D printers is creating a whole new generation of designers and creators. These 3D creators come from many walks of life; architects, product designers, graphic designers, artists. and beyond. Creators can build entire finished products, ranging from dinnerware to architectural components. Creators can also build parts and pieces of finished projects from nuts and bolts to replacement parts. 3D designers and creators are often independent hobbyists and freelancers, but there are also a growing number of agencies and larger shops that are evolving along with 3D printing. Creators are just the first link in an evolving 3D print and manufacturing supply chain.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day