Posted on 05-18-2011
3D printing starts with someones idea. Someones idea to recreate an existing object, or a vision of an object they hold in their head. The evolution of 3D modeling software and 3D printers is creating a whole new generation of designers and creators. These 3D creators come from many walks of life; architects, product designers, graphic designers, artists. and beyond. Creators can build entire finished products, ranging from dinnerware to architectural components. Creators can also build parts and pieces of finished projects from nuts and bolts to replacement parts. 3D designers and creators are often independent hobbyists and freelancers, but there are also a growing number of agencies and larger shops that are evolving along with 3D printing. Creators are just the first link in an evolving 3D print and manufacturing supply chain.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands