Posted on 05-23-2011
Evernote has announced their first ever developer competition and conference called, The Evernote Trunk Conference (ETC). ETC is a one day event in San Francisco bringing together developers and entrepreneurs to discuss and code around the Evernote API. The event will have three main areas. Developer Sessions - Evernote developers and partners will discuss topics including the Evernote web service API, our cloud service architecture, Evernote Site Memory, mobile best practices, and more. Product Sessions - In these sessions, they''ll share deployment success stories, introduce ideas for useful integrations and provide tips for successful integrations. User Sessions - Throughout the event, they'll offer advice and stories from people who live their lives using Evernote. Users can submit and share their own stores of how they've been more productive and collaborated better using Evernote. Developer Competition - A developer competition to build an application, service or device that works with Evernote.
- Grand Prize - $50,000
- 6 Finalists - $5,000 each
- Wildcard Prize - $10,000
- Student Prize - $10,000
- Submission Deadline - July 15
- Finalists announced - July 22
- Winners announced - Live on August 18 at ETC
- Finish and polish - Is the application easy to use and aesthetically appealing?
- Effective use of the Evernote platform - Does the application take advantage of the unique functionality offered by the Evernote platform?
- Utility - Is the application compelling and/or indispensable?
- Originality of concept - Is the application unique and/or innovative?
- Location: Terra SF
- Date: August 18, 2011
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Showcasing Your API Integrations With Other Platforms
- The New StrongLoop API Server Provides A Look At Future Of API Deployment
- Models For API Driven Startups Built Around Public Data
- Will You Add Me To API Evangelist And How To Spot The Cool Kids
- When I Remix APIs Using Swagger How Do I Deal With Authentication Across Multiple APIs
- It Takes A Team Of Evangelists To Raise An API
- Support For Only Two Creative Commons Licenses In The API Commons
- Machine Readable Terms of Service Didn't Read Applied To APIs Via APIs.json
- API Deployment For Non-Developers Using Zapier, Google Docs, and APISpark
- State of Hypermedia Today @ API Craft In Detroit
- Need A Formal API Standard For Your Government Agency? Fork 18Fs, And Make It Your Own!
- CORS Makes Your API Portable And Remix-able
- Chief Data Officer Needs To Make The Department Of Commerce Developer Portal The Center Of API Economy
- An API Definition As The Truth In The API Contract
- Look At Existing APIs In The Space Before Designing Your Own
- Libraries Hacked: UK Library API, Data And Technology Hacks
- Financial Data Aggregator Yodlee Looking For A Director of Developer Evangelism
- AutoDevBot Open Sources Their API Monitor
- Low Hanging Fruit For API Discovery In The Federal Government
- Looking At 77 Federal Government API Developer Portals And 190 APIs
- Applying APIs.json To API Discovery In The Federal Government
- The Power In API Discovery For APIs.json Will Be In The API URL Type
- Fixing The Machine Readability in API Commons
- Evolving How We Approach The API Lifecycle With APIMatic
- APIs Can Open Up Your Company To Outside Ideas