Posted on 05-23-2011
Evernote has announced their first ever developer competition and conference called, The Evernote Trunk Conference (ETC). ETC is a one day event in San Francisco bringing together developers and entrepreneurs to discuss and code around the Evernote API. The event will have three main areas. Developer Sessions - Evernote developers and partners will discuss topics including the Evernote web service API, our cloud service architecture, Evernote Site Memory, mobile best practices, and more. Product Sessions - In these sessions, they''ll share deployment success stories, introduce ideas for useful integrations and provide tips for successful integrations. User Sessions - Throughout the event, they'll offer advice and stories from people who live their lives using Evernote. Users can submit and share their own stores of how they've been more productive and collaborated better using Evernote. Developer Competition - A developer competition to build an application, service or device that works with Evernote.
- Grand Prize - $50,000
- 6 Finalists - $5,000 each
- Wildcard Prize - $10,000
- Student Prize - $10,000
- Submission Deadline - July 15
- Finalists announced - July 22
- Winners announced - Live on August 18 at ETC
- Finish and polish - Is the application easy to use and aesthetically appealing?
- Effective use of the Evernote platform - Does the application take advantage of the unique functionality offered by the Evernote platform?
- Utility - Is the application compelling and/or indispensable?
- Originality of concept - Is the application unique and/or innovative?
- Location: Terra SF
- Date: August 18, 2011
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week
- Some Advice For The Enterprise When Beginning Your API Journey
- Machine Readable API Definition Format Swagger Matures to 2.0
- How Do We Continue Moving Green Button Data And APIs Forward?
- Beyond Public APIs In Government: Internal Access to Resources
- Can You Show Me The ROI On All Of This API Stuff Before We Commit
- In The Future APIs Will Be Default For All Cities
- No Public APIs Are Not Going Away Just Cause A Few BigCos Fumble At It
- Internal API Search Engine For Everyone At Your Company (Not Just Developers)
- If You Need Assistance With Your Healthcare API Strategy I Have The Person
- Explaining APIs To Senior Leadership: Access To Company Resources Without The IT Hassle
- A Conversation With @ijroth, @dorkitude, @antonyfalco, and @medjawii In The Next Generation API Stack Panel @APIStrat
- API Evangelist Thoughts On The Right To An API Key And Algorithmic Organizing
- Explaining APIs To Your Senior Leadership
- An API Evangelism Strategy To Map The Global Family Tree
- Thank You For Your API Evangelist Blog(s)
- Video From The Hypermedia Panel At API-Craft In Detroit Last Month
- Please Open Source Your API Before Shutting It Down
- Explaining My Work Around APIs In Higher Education To Institutions
- You Can Have An API Just By Choosing Products And Services That Have APIs
- Using Excel As An API Datasource And An API Client For The Masses
- Brewing Up Something Awesome With The Jive Software API
- Relationship Between APIs And Containers
- Real-time and Visualizations Will Be Key in Financial API Deployments
- Notification Focused Startups Within Leading API Ecosystems