Posted on 05-23-2011
Evernote has announced their first ever developer competition and conference called, The Evernote Trunk Conference (ETC). ETC is a one day event in San Francisco bringing together developers and entrepreneurs to discuss and code around the Evernote API. The event will have three main areas. Developer Sessions - Evernote developers and partners will discuss topics including the Evernote web service API, our cloud service architecture, Evernote Site Memory, mobile best practices, and more. Product Sessions - In these sessions, they''ll share deployment success stories, introduce ideas for useful integrations and provide tips for successful integrations. User Sessions - Throughout the event, they'll offer advice and stories from people who live their lives using Evernote. Users can submit and share their own stores of how they've been more productive and collaborated better using Evernote. Developer Competition - A developer competition to build an application, service or device that works with Evernote.
- Grand Prize - $50,000
- 6 Finalists - $5,000 each
- Wildcard Prize - $10,000
- Student Prize - $10,000
- Submission Deadline - July 15
- Finalists announced - July 22
- Winners announced - Live on August 18 at ETC
- Finish and polish - Is the application easy to use and aesthetically appealing?
- Effective use of the Evernote platform - Does the application take advantage of the unique functionality offered by the Evernote platform?
- Utility - Is the application compelling and/or indispensable?
- Originality of concept - Is the application unique and/or innovative?
- Location: Terra SF
- Date: August 18, 2011
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits
- Where Do Developers Get Idea That APIs Should Never Go Away?
- The Context.io API And Thinking Out Of The Box When Crafting APIs