Posted on 05-24-2011
I'm preparing for a talk tomorrow at the Glue conference in Colorado. Glue is a conference that assists architects, developers, administrators and integrators in solving problems around web application integration. Glue is about all of bits and pieces, APIs and meta-data, standards and connectors that will help us to glue together the varying applications of the new platform. I'm joining Justin Tormey, Director, Customer Evangelism - Open API Platform at Alcatel-Lucent to present a session called Finishing School for Potential API Providers. The outline for our session is:
- If you build it... they won't come
- Common Building Blocks
- Innovative Building Blocks
- Developer ? Developer
- Customers ? Customers
- Make it concrete.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Which Building Blocks Should I Use As Part Of My API Support Strategy
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup