"The Rainmaker API Challenge"The Rainmaker API, which provides developers with a bi-directional sync from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other contact management systems is holding an API developer contest.
The Rainmaker API Challenge is a month-long API developer competition to create new apps based on the Rainmaker API.
The rules are simple: Just Build Something Cool!
Prizes for the contest are:
- 1st place - $2,500 cash and 1,000,000 FREE Rainmaker API calls
- 2nd place - Apple iPad 2 and 100,000 FREE Rainmaker API calls
- 3rd place - 10,000 FREE Rainmaker API calls
Rainmaker announced their new developer contest on stage at the Glue Conference in Denver, where they were the winners of the Gluecon demo pod contest.
- Finishing School for Potential API Providers (apievangelist.com)
- An Organic Approach to Your API Ecosystem (apievangelist.com)
- Don't Let Social Data Rain On Your Parade (programmableweb.com)