Posted on 06-17-2011
Twitter has launched a new building block for their API community, a YouTube Channel. The new YouTube Twitter API channel will contain interviews, tutorials and other video content that is produced in support of the Twitter API. Its a great idea. Perfect way to organize videos and presentations in a central location, as they are produced. Then users can come back at anytime and learn. A YouTube channel for an API community could also be a great way to build community, by soliciting feedback on what type of content users want to see, or even accept submissions from your developers. I added a YouTube channel to my list of building blocks that API owners are using.
- Twitter API Gets Its Own YouTube Channel (readwriteweb.com)
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger 2.0 For The Docker API
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper