Posted on 06-17-2011
Factual is an open data platform and community, with a goal to maximize data accuracy, transparency, and availability. They provide a marketplace of evolving data on thousands of topics. Factual provides a RESTful API that returns JSON response, using an application key for authentication. Factual provides full data sets for download, Ruby Gem and IPhone SDK for development. Documentation & Tools
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Making Sure The Most Important Layers Of API Space Stay Open
- A Common Place To Manage All The API Definitions In My World
- Swagger 2.0 For The Docker API
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke