Posted on 06-17-2011
Factual is an open data platform and community, with a goal to maximize data accuracy, transparency, and availability. They provide a marketplace of evolving data on thousands of topics. Factual provides a RESTful API that returns JSON response, using an application key for authentication. Factual provides full data sets for download, Ruby Gem and IPhone SDK for development. Documentation & Tools
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills