Posted on 06-22-2011
Two API service providers have brought their products together to deliver a more robust enterprise API solution. 3Scale API management platform now integrates with Layer7 Technologies XML security gateways. 3scale's API Management suite includes an API portal for developers and partners on-boarding and support, API access control, policies management, analytics and billing and payments features. The Layer7 XML Gateway provides high performance traffic filtering, API security and attack protection, traffic routing, API transformation services and caching. Enterprise API providers can use 3scale's plugin to issue API keys, policies and access rights that can be pushed and pulled between security gateways and 3scale's management dashboards. Layer7 XML Gateway can be deployed on-premise, in a private or public cloud. With this new partnership 3Scale offers the same deployment flexibility for their API management solution. The partnership gives 3Scale a leg up with the enterprise with a more robust, secure enterprise API gateway, and Layer7 gains a management suite to offer their API customers. It's a win for both of them, creating a very strong enterprise API solution.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits