Posted on 06-26-2011
The Mashape Documentor is an engine for automatically generating a mobile version of documentation for any API running on the Mashape API Platform. Using PHP, the Mashape Documenter reads the api.xml for a Mashape API, then generates a mobile version of the documentation in HTML5, CSS3, and Jquery. You can drop the script into the root of an API, where the api.xml is located,customize the header and footer of the mobile interface and your up and running. Marco Gr�tsch, who created Mashape Documenter has made it available under a BSD license, and is available for download on his blog (its in german).
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr