Posted on 06-26-2011
The Mashape Documentor is an engine for automatically generating a mobile version of documentation for any API running on the Mashape API Platform. Using PHP, the Mashape Documenter reads the api.xml for a Mashape API, then generates a mobile version of the documentation in HTML5, CSS3, and Jquery. You can drop the script into the root of an API, where the api.xml is located,customize the header and footer of the mobile interface and your up and running. Marco Gr�tsch, who created Mashape Documenter has made it available under a BSD license, and is available for download on his blog (its in german).
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)