Posted on 06-26-2011
The Mashape Documentor is an engine for automatically generating a mobile version of documentation for any API running on the Mashape API Platform. Using PHP, the Mashape Documenter reads the api.xml for a Mashape API, then generates a mobile version of the documentation in HTML5, CSS3, and Jquery. You can drop the script into the root of an API, where the api.xml is located,customize the header and footer of the mobile interface and your up and running. Marco Gr�tsch, who created Mashape Documenter has made it available under a BSD license, and is available for download on his blog (its in german).
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization