Posted on 06-26-2011
The Mashape Documentor is an engine for automatically generating a mobile version of documentation for any API running on the Mashape API Platform. Using PHP, the Mashape Documenter reads the api.xml for a Mashape API, then generates a mobile version of the documentation in HTML5, CSS3, and Jquery. You can drop the script into the root of an API, where the api.xml is located,customize the header and footer of the mobile interface and your up and running. Marco Gr�tsch, who created Mashape Documenter has made it available under a BSD license, and is available for download on his blog (its in german).
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills