Posted on 07-28-2011
Quicktate provides an XML-RPC API audio transcription, using API keys for authentication. Using the Quicktate API, developers can transcribe .wav or .mp3 audio files into text. Quicktate API supports transcribing in English or Spanish. Quicktate API charges 1 1/4 cents per for general transcriptions, 1 1/2 cents for legal, and 2 cents per word for medical transcriptions. Quicktate API for audio transcription is a perfect tool for the API Stack.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- An API Evangelist Review Of Your API
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal