Posted on 07-28-2011
Quicktate provides an XML-RPC API audio transcription, using API keys for authentication. Using the Quicktate API, developers can transcribe .wav or .mp3 audio files into text. Quicktate API supports transcribing in English or Spanish. Quicktate API charges 1 1/4 cents per for general transcriptions, 1 1/2 cents for legal, and 2 cents per word for medical transcriptions. Quicktate API for audio transcription is a perfect tool for the API Stack.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant