Posted on 09-01-2011
The guys over at Developer Think Tank are conducting a survey to measure developer program performance.
Developer Think Tank wants to create a platform to discuss the way to create and run a successful developer program.
So they need all of us API owners, evangelists and advocates to share our knowledge and wisdom about how we conduct business when it comes to our API developer communities.
They are offering some gift certificates in exchange for your time, but we should all show our support, and help them identify best practices around developer program managment.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API
- Reducing The API Stack Down From 830 to 690
- Gathering My Thoughts Around Common Patterns For Base URLs Across Nearly 700 APIs