Posted on 09-01-2011
The guys over at Developer Think Tank are conducting a survey to measure developer program performance.
Developer Think Tank wants to create a platform to discuss the way to create and run a successful developer program.
So they need all of us API owners, evangelists and advocates to share our knowledge and wisdom about how we conduct business when it comes to our API developer communities.
They are offering some gift certificates in exchange for your time, but we should all show our support, and help them identify best practices around developer program managment.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs