Posted on 09-01-2011
The guys over at Developer Think Tank are conducting a survey to measure developer program performance.
Developer Think Tank wants to create a platform to discuss the way to create and run a successful developer program.
So they need all of us API owners, evangelists and advocates to share our knowledge and wisdom about how we conduct business when it comes to our API developer communities.
They are offering some gift certificates in exchange for your time, but we should all show our support, and help them identify best practices around developer program managment.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Which Building Blocks Should I Use As Part Of My API Support Strategy
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup