Posted on 09-01-2011
The guys over at Developer Think Tank are conducting a survey to measure developer program performance.
Developer Think Tank wants to create a platform to discuss the way to create and run a successful developer program.
So they need all of us API owners, evangelists and advocates to share our knowledge and wisdom about how we conduct business when it comes to our API developer communities.
They are offering some gift certificates in exchange for your time, but we should all show our support, and help them identify best practices around developer program managment.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Maybe I Am Missing Something, But Where Is Your Pricing Page?
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week