Posted on 09-10-2011
Here are a couple news stories from the week that I didn't get a chance to write about.
- Google APIs Client Library for PHP - Google launches a new set of PHP Client LIbraries that work across multiple Google APIs including Buzz, Books, Latitude, Page Speed, Tasks and URL Shortener.
- Breaking Down E-Commerce APIs- An amazing breakdown of E-Commerce APIs by Marc Mezzecca,, founder of NextGen Shopping, over at ProgrammableWeb.
- Madison Transit API Homebrew - A great story about hacking together an API for the Madison Transit, by scraping their website site and abstracting an interface that developers can really use.
- Google+ API Not Close …Unless You’re “Trusted”, Then It’s Ready - Techcrunch let us know that their is a Google+ API, and if you happen to be what Google considers a “Trusted Tester”, you could be getting access to the API much sooner.
- Infochimps Acquires Keepstream - Infochimps purchase of social media curation and analytics company, Keepstream.
Wish I had more time in each day.
Image Credit: ProgrammableWeb
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API