Posted on 09-10-2011
Here are a couple news stories from the week that I didn't get a chance to write about.
- Google APIs Client Library for PHP - Google launches a new set of PHP Client LIbraries that work across multiple Google APIs including Buzz, Books, Latitude, Page Speed, Tasks and URL Shortener.
- Breaking Down E-Commerce APIs- An amazing breakdown of E-Commerce APIs by Marc Mezzecca,, founder of NextGen Shopping, over at ProgrammableWeb.
- Madison Transit API Homebrew - A great story about hacking together an API for the Madison Transit, by scraping their website site and abstracting an interface that developers can really use.
- Google+ API Not Close …Unless You’re “Trusted”, Then It’s Ready - Techcrunch let us know that their is a Google+ API, and if you happen to be what Google considers a “Trusted Tester”, you could be getting access to the API much sooner.
- Infochimps Acquires Keepstream - Infochimps purchase of social media curation and analytics company, Keepstream.
Wish I had more time in each day.
Image Credit: ProgrammableWeb
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Which Building Blocks Should I Use As Part Of My API Support Strategy
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup