Posted on 09-10-2011
Here are a couple news stories from the week that I didn't get a chance to write about.
- Google APIs Client Library for PHP - Google launches a new set of PHP Client LIbraries that work across multiple Google APIs including Buzz, Books, Latitude, Page Speed, Tasks and URL Shortener.
- Breaking Down E-Commerce APIs- An amazing breakdown of E-Commerce APIs by Marc Mezzecca,, founder of NextGen Shopping, over at ProgrammableWeb.
- Madison Transit API Homebrew - A great story about hacking together an API for the Madison Transit, by scraping their website site and abstracting an interface that developers can really use.
- Google+ API Not Close …Unless You’re “Trusted”, Then It’s Ready - Techcrunch let us know that their is a Google+ API, and if you happen to be what Google considers a “Trusted Tester”, you could be getting access to the API much sooner.
- Infochimps Acquires Keepstream - Infochimps purchase of social media curation and analytics company, Keepstream.
Wish I had more time in each day.
Image Credit: ProgrammableWeb
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections