Posted on 09-12-2011
DrawLoop provides a SOAP and REST API for conversion of documents in various formats, using a User ID and Password combination for authentication.
Using the DrawLoop LOOP API, developers can convert documents in the following formats: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, XML, Microsoft Visio, JPEG, PNG, BMP, URLs.
Pricing for API access is available upon request, but they offer a FREE trial for new developers.
The Drawloop LOOP API for document conversion is a perfect tool for the API stack.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API