Posted on 09-12-2011
DrawLoop provides a SOAP and REST API for conversion of documents in various formats, using a User ID and Password combination for authentication.
Using the DrawLoop LOOP API, developers can convert documents in the following formats: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, XML, Microsoft Visio, JPEG, PNG, BMP, URLs.
Pricing for API access is available upon request, but they offer a FREE trial for new developers.
The Drawloop LOOP API for document conversion is a perfect tool for the API stack.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist
- Service Composition for My Screen Capture API
- Liberate Government Data By Deploying Web APIs With Solr
- Moving Beyond My Basic 3Scale API Infrastructure Plan
- Next Steps For My Screen Capture API
- The Levers, Dials, And Switches For Your Participation In The API Economy
- Help Improve This Content: Another Reason To Deploy API Developer Area on Github
- Exploring What Is Next For The Green Button API