Posted on 09-12-2011
DrawLoop provides a SOAP and REST API for conversion of documents in various formats, using a User ID and Password combination for authentication.
Using the DrawLoop LOOP API, developers can convert documents in the following formats: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, XML, Microsoft Visio, JPEG, PNG, BMP, URLs.
Pricing for API access is available upon request, but they offer a FREE trial for new developers.
The Drawloop LOOP API for document conversion is a perfect tool for the API stack.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Using Kimono Labs To Fill In Gap For Companies Who Do Not Have AN RSS Feed For Their Blog
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma