Posted on 09-13-2011
As the API Evangelist for Mimeo, I spend a lot of time looking for other print related APIs. I spent some time today to update my list, and here what I found:
- Enthusem API - Provides card printing services.
- Google Cloud Print - Enables printing to any cloud-connected printer.
- Lulu Publishing API - Provides book publishing services.
- Mimeo Connect Cloud Print API - Provides printing of common business documents like bound, single sheet, poster, cards, binders and booklets.
- Mimeo Card Printing API - Provides card printing services.
- Mimeo Flyer & Brochure Printing API - Provides flyers and brochure printing.
- Mimeo Spiral Notebook Printing API - Provides spiral notebook printing services.
- Mimeo Poster Printing API - Provides poster printing services.
- Moo.com - Provides printing of MiniCards, StickerBooks, Postcards, Business Cards and Greeting Cards.
- Newspaper Club API - Provides access to a layout tool created for building classic looking newspapers designed for print.
- PicWing - Provides photo printing services.
- Snapfish Publisher - Provides photo printing Services.
- SharedBook API - Provides book building and publishing services.
- Shutterfly - Provides photo printing services.
- ZetaPrints - Provides web-to-print services for many document types.
Let's take inventory of what types of printing services are available. First Google provides a web-based framework for registering, access and printing to any web-enabled printer. And The Newspaper Club API provides newspaper layout tools. Those really are print related, but not necessary produce print as a final product.
When it comes to actual printing, there are an assortment of business documents including books, binders, newsletters, booklets, cards, spiral notebook.
Some big name photo printing services, and nice high end minicards, stickerBooks, postercards, business and greeting cards with Moo.com.
If you know of any other print or publishing APIs I should add to the list, let me know.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- WordPress Style API Modules For Government
- The Heroku HTTP API Design Guide
- What I Have Been Calling API Trends, Are Slowly Being Baked Into API Operations
- FDA Finding Their API Mojo With A New Drug Label API
- Adding PokitDok To Healthcare Research And The API Stack (Well They Did)
- Why I Am Continuing To Integrate Zapier In My Business Workflow
- Who Is Going To Build The Uber API Platform For The Sharing Economy?
- The API Focused Dev Shop
- Route SMS Messages To Google Spreadsheets Via Twilio API With TwilioSheet
- Publishing Your APIs To Product Hunt
- Providing Users With Reciprocity Tools So Important Intuit Purchases itDuzzit
- Bing Developer Assistant for Visual Studio Delivers Relevant API Code
- Average Number of APIs Used In A Modern App
- An APIs.json Collection Of API Resources Across Your Public, Partner Or Internal Resources
- One Possible Reboot Of The API Stack
- How Are Dev Shops In Chicago Using APIs? A Talk With Bryson Pouw At Blaze Portfolio
- Every API Provider Should Have A Logo And Branding Page
- What Is An API First Strategy? IT architecture And Catalyst For Engagement
- The Speed Of Federal Government When It Runs On Github
- Swagger, APIs.json, And Review For The New Developer.Trade.gov
- Student, Instructor, Classroom, Class, And Course API Planning At BYU
- Can You Add My API To Your Website Listing?
- Adding Google To List Of API Deployment Companies
- What Is An API First Strategy? Adding Some Dimensions To This New Question
- The Five Month Journey Toward A Stable APIs.json Discovery Format