"Business of APIs Conference in New York"
BAPI is in its 5th year of bringing together the big players in the API space, to talk about their companies API strategies, and their efforts to reinvent their businesses using APIs.
The Business of APIs San Francisco two weeks ago was a very rewarding experience, you can checkout my wrap-up of the event for more details.
There are 18 speakers at the New York event:
- Andrew Nicklin - Director Enterprise Architecture at New York City Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications
- Matt Thomson - VP of Platform at Klout
- Brian Fife - Director of Technology Alliances at Rovi Corporation
- Arjun Moorthy - VP of Business Development at Hubspot
- Kence Anderson - Director of Ad Products at Flite
- Frank Denbow - Founder at Startup Threads, Songsicle
- Jesse Emery - Co-founder at YourTrove
- Andrew Mager - Developer Community Manager at Spotify
- Reeve Thompson - Co-CEO at Cabana
- Jean-Luc David - Senior Product Manager at YellowAPI
- Erik Bursch - Director Operations and Content Systems at USA Today
- John Donovan - Founder at Daylife
- Ryan Bloom - Senior Director Engineering at Lulu.com
- Ryan Patrick - Director of Product Development at Dunn & Bradstreet/Hoover’s
- Paul Gelb - VP Mobile Practice Lead at Razorfish
- Larry Glenn - Senior Director Application Development at Saks.com
- Justin Kerr Sheckler - Developer API Lead at Etsy.com
- Jason Guenther - VP of Technology and Product Development at ESPN
A couple of the companies talking, also spoke at BAPI in San Francisco, but they've invited a different person to give the talk, so there shouldn't be much redundancy.
Registration is still open for NYC and London, I recommend getting over there.