Posted on 10-26-2011
Twilio just made their first move into Europe by offering Twilio Voice service in the United Kingdom.
The Twilio Voice API is now available in the UK, allowing developers to launch local phone numbers in the country. Along with the release Twilio has announced the opening of their first international office based in East London.
The UK launch is the first to go live of five countries currently in Beta including France, Poland, Austria, Denmark and Portugal with several more countries on the way.
Twilio's APIs have proven a favorite of developers, and fast becoming an essential cloud computing service for applications.
The move into Europe will only grow their developer base and the number of applications using the cloud telephony API. Something that traditional telcos should take notice of.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization
- Project Idea: Codenvy-Like Containerized Spreadsheets