Posted on 12-18-2011
In 2012 I’m going to be stepping up my travel schedule. I”m planning on attending as many conferences, hackathons and meetups as I possibly can.
My emphasis will be on hackathons and meetups, but there are still some very worthy larger conferences that I will make sure and be at.
I believe that in 2012 there will be some serious innovation occurring around Hackathons in cities around the globe, and I want to be there for as much of it as I can.
Tonight I added some filters to the events page so you can filter down by month, city, country and time period. I’m trying to make it so I can plan each month and easily plan which events I will be at.
I track these separately, because important conferences tend to steer where I end-up, but more often hackathons in important cities are affecting my travel decisions. With meetups being an important way to fill my time while I’m in a town for a conference or other hackathon.
These are my research tools, and I’m doing my best to keep up to date. Feel free to contact me, if you are having an event or know of an event I should be tracking on.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist
- Service Composition for My Screen Capture API
- Liberate Government Data By Deploying Web APIs With Solr
- Moving Beyond My Basic 3Scale API Infrastructure Plan
- Next Steps For My Screen Capture API
- The Levers, Dials, And Switches For Your Participation In The API Economy
- Help Improve This Content: Another Reason To Deploy API Developer Area on Github
- Exploring What Is Next For The Green Button API