Posted on 12-18-2011
In 2012 I’m going to be stepping up my travel schedule. I”m planning on attending as many conferences, hackathons and meetups as I possibly can.
My emphasis will be on hackathons and meetups, but there are still some very worthy larger conferences that I will make sure and be at.
I believe that in 2012 there will be some serious innovation occurring around Hackathons in cities around the globe, and I want to be there for as much of it as I can.
Tonight I added some filters to the events page so you can filter down by month, city, country and time period. I’m trying to make it so I can plan each month and easily plan which events I will be at.
I track these separately, because important conferences tend to steer where I end-up, but more often hackathons in important cities are affecting my travel decisions. With meetups being an important way to fill my time while I’m in a town for a conference or other hackathon.
These are my research tools, and I’m doing my best to keep up to date. Feel free to contact me, if you are having an event or know of an event I should be tracking on.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr