In 2012 I will be stepping up my coverage, participation and sponsorship of Hackathon events across the United States. In January I will be attending 9 events across 5 cities.
Here is my current travel schedule:
01/08/2012 through 01/14/2012
- 01/07 - San Francisco
- 01/08 - 01/11 - Las Vegas
- 01/11 - 01/13 - Portland, OR
01/15/2012 through 01/21/2012
- 01/17 - 01/19 - NYC
- 01/20 - Boston
- 01/21 - NYC
1/22/2012 through 1/28/2012
- 01/22 - NYC
- 01/27 - 01/29 - Philadelphia (No Hackathon...going to Educon with @AudreyWatters)
- 01/28 - Boston HTML5 Mobile Hackathon
I look forward to meeting everyone at these events. I will also work to establish some open office hours when I'm in each town, so I can maximize my networking with local developers from every city I visit.
Let me know if you want to connect!
|Boston, Facebook, Hackathon, New York, Portland, San Francisco|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space