The flagship event SXSW is coming up this week. As I start preparing for the epic weekend in Austin I'm pulling together a list of events I will be either hosting or attending.
- Kinvey Hipster Hackathon (03/07/2012)
- AT&T Mobile App Hackathon (03/09/2012)
- App Dev Hackathon (03/09/2012)
- Backplane's Managers Hack at SxSW 2012 (03/11/2012)
- Sifteo SXSW 2012 Hackathon (03/13/2012) *UPDATED
If you know of any other hackathons going on, let me know and I will make sure it is listed here, and on my ProgrammableWeb hackathon update for the week.
Update 1: Updated with the Sifteo SXSW 2012 Hackathon. Thanks Chiu-Ki Chan!
|AT&T, Backplane, Hackathon, Hacks, Kinvey, SXSW|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space