Posted on 03-14-2012
Social Data Analyzing API Knodes has just announced a $250K startup fund that will invest in the best products, websites and applications built on top of the Knodes API platform.
Knodes Social Data Analyzing API provides developers with social data-based insights about their users across social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and LinkedIn.
With the launch of the Fund, the Knodes team is hoping to bring awareness to their API and jumpstart a new ecosystem of developers, businesses and campaigns whose next generation social applications will be powered by its API.
The Knodes Fund which is in partnership with Quotidian Ventures, will take the best websites, web and mobile applications and give them the resources they need to be successful, including up to $25,000 in equity funding, mentorship and access to new features and social intelligence available via the Social Data Analyzing API.
The Knodes Fund is open to all individuals and companies building an application, website or program using the Knodes API. Applications can be submitted at Knod.es beginning May 1, 2012, and the deadline to apply for the Knodes Fund is June 1, 2012.
The Knodes Fund represents a growing convergence of the innovation occuring within both API ecosystems and a growing number of startup incubators. APIs provide a fertile environment to entice talented developers with fresh ideas to build new applications without commitment, while also being able to invest in successful ideas that prove themselves, bringing to life the original business development 2.0 promise of the API ecosystem.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores