Posted on 03-14-2012
Social Data Analyzing API Knodes has just announced a $250K startup fund that will invest in the best products, websites and applications built on top of the Knodes API platform.
Knodes Social Data Analyzing API provides developers with social data-based insights about their users across social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and LinkedIn.
With the launch of the Fund, the Knodes team is hoping to bring awareness to their API and jumpstart a new ecosystem of developers, businesses and campaigns whose next generation social applications will be powered by its API.
The Knodes Fund which is in partnership with Quotidian Ventures, will take the best websites, web and mobile applications and give them the resources they need to be successful, including up to $25,000 in equity funding, mentorship and access to new features and social intelligence available via the Social Data Analyzing API.
The Knodes Fund is open to all individuals and companies building an application, website or program using the Knodes API. Applications can be submitted at Knod.es beginning May 1, 2012, and the deadline to apply for the Knodes Fund is June 1, 2012.
The Knodes Fund represents a growing convergence of the innovation occuring within both API ecosystems and a growing number of startup incubators. APIs provide a fertile environment to entice talented developers with fresh ideas to build new applications without commitment, while also being able to invest in successful ideas that prove themselves, bringing to life the original business development 2.0 promise of the API ecosystem.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Providing Users With Reciprocity Tools So Important Intuit Purchases itDuzzit
- Bing Developer Assistant for Visual Studio Delivers Relevant API Code
- Average Number of APIs Used In A Modern App
- An APIs.json Collection Of API Resources Across Your Public, Partner Or Internal Resources
- One Possible Reboot Of The API Stack
- How Are Dev Shops In Chicago Using APIs? A Talk With Bryson Pouw At Blaze Portfolio
- Every API Provider Should Have A Logo And Branding Page
- What Is An API First Strategy? IT architecture And Catalyst For Engagement
- The Speed Of Federal Government When It Runs On Github
- Swagger, APIs.json, And Review For The New Developer.Trade.gov
- Student, Instructor, Classroom, Class, And Course API Planning At BYU
- Can You Add My API To Your Website Listing?
- Adding Google To List Of API Deployment Companies
- What Is An API First Strategy? Adding Some Dimensions To This New Question
- The Five Month Journey Toward A Stable APIs.json Discovery Format
- How Are Mobile Dev Shops In Chicago Using APIs? A Talk With Dave Devitt At SYDCON
- An API Case Study Format From Google Cloud Platform
- Next Stable Version of APIs.json + APIs.io Is Ready - Are Your APIs Discoverable?
- Expanding API Gateway Connectors Into A World of API Deployment Startups
- Where The Good IPAs Are In Chicago While At API Strategy And Practice In September
- The Blog For Your API Is The Most Important Signals You Can Send
- Public APIs Are Tough When You Are In A Tightly Controlled Industry
- Give Me A URL To Request Then Store My API Keys In My Private Github Repo
- Mapping The World Of Internal APIs Via Rogue API Registry
- Continuing With The API Restaurant Analogy