While assembling the building blocks for a successful API ecosystem, one of the requests I get from developers is for tools to help them build successful integrations with existing platforms like Wordpress, Drupal, Facebook and Salesforce.
Some of the requests I get are from non-developers who just want a plug and play tool, they can deploy without needing to write code--but many of the requests are for white label, starter kits that developers can use to quickly deploy API driven applications on popular platforms like:
I’m not an expert in any of these platforms, but I find the more I dive into developing on these platforms, the more I learn and the more I discover other experts who really understand the ins and outs of building plugins and add-ons for 3rd party systems.
In addition to building code samples, code libraries and generic start kits for your API, you may want to take a look at building white label, 3rd party platform plugins and add-ons your developers can use to quickly integrate your API into existing networks.
At the very least, you will learn a lot.
|3rd Party Platforms, Add-Ons, Drupal, Facebook, Joomla, Plugins, SalesForce, Starter Kits, Wordpress|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- Ember, Angular, Backbone, Single Page Applications and APIs
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government