There is a new API edition to the healthcare industry this week. lifeIMAGE launched an API that can be used by developers of healthcare applications, to enable the secure exchange of medical images and related patient records.
Norman Young, President and CEO of ClearCanvas, said “We were founded on the simple belief that medical imaging informatics should be accessible to all. Now, using the lifeIMAGE API, users of our FDA-cleared diagnostic viewer will be able to instantaneously share images that are in front of them with any one.”
The healthcare is industry that is ripe for API adoption, so I’m always looking for “healthy” new API stories for the space--lifeImage API is perfect. You can find out more about the API at www.lifeimage.com/api.
|API Evangelist, Healthcare, Imaging, Patient Records|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates