Posted on 05-31-2012
There is a new API edition to the healthcare industry this week. lifeIMAGE launched an API that can be used by developers of healthcare applications, to enable the secure exchange of medical images and related patient records.
Norman Young, President and CEO of ClearCanvas, said “We were founded on the simple belief that medical imaging informatics should be accessible to all. Now, using the lifeIMAGE API, users of our FDA-cleared diagnostic viewer will be able to instantaneously share images that are in front of them with any one.”
The healthcare is industry that is ripe for API adoption, so I’m always looking for “healthy” new API stories for the space--lifeImage API is perfect. You can find out more about the API at www.lifeimage.com/api.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr