Posted on 08-18-2012
On the heels of the successful API Craft meetup in Portland during OSCON, I was landing in San Francisco for a few days and at the request of SFO API folk, quickly organized a meetup at the Chieftain Pub, and thanks to @abraham it was a great turnout.
10-15 people showing up seems to be about the normal for these events, and this API craft had a good showing of API Service Providers with 3Scale, Apigee, Mashery and Mashape representing. Then we had API folks from IFTTT, Pearson and SendGrid.
It was also great to have out fellow evangelist and unicorn herder, @abraham. The SFO API Craft meetup was another great gathering in a growing trend within the API community, and I plan on having them in every city that I can, I hope you do too!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands