Posted on 08-18-2012
On the heels of the successful API Craft meetup in Portland during OSCON, I was landing in San Francisco for a few days and at the request of SFO API folk, quickly organized a meetup at the Chieftain Pub, and thanks to @abraham it was a great turnout.
10-15 people showing up seems to be about the normal for these events, and this API craft had a good showing of API Service Providers with 3Scale, Apigee, Mashery and Mashape representing. Then we had API folks from IFTTT, Pearson and SendGrid.
It was also great to have out fellow evangelist and unicorn herder, @abraham. The SFO API Craft meetup was another great gathering in a growing trend within the API community, and I plan on having them in every city that I can, I hope you do too!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist
- Service Composition for My Screen Capture API
- Liberate Government Data By Deploying Web APIs With Solr
- Moving Beyond My Basic 3Scale API Infrastructure Plan
- Next Steps For My Screen Capture API
- The Levers, Dials, And Switches For Your Participation In The API Economy
- Help Improve This Content: Another Reason To Deploy API Developer Area on Github
- Exploring What Is Next For The Green Button API