Posted on 08-18-2012
On the heels of the successful API Craft meetup in Portland during OSCON, I was landing in San Francisco for a few days and at the request of SFO API folk, quickly organized a meetup at the Chieftain Pub, and thanks to @abraham it was a great turnout.
10-15 people showing up seems to be about the normal for these events, and this API craft had a good showing of API Service Providers with 3Scale, Apigee, Mashery and Mashape representing. Then we had API folks from IFTTT, Pearson and SendGrid.
It was also great to have out fellow evangelist and unicorn herder, @abraham. The SFO API Craft meetup was another great gathering in a growing trend within the API community, and I plan on having them in every city that I can, I hope you do too!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API