Posted on 08-18-2012
Continuing my API Craft road show, I landed in Washington DC for the second week in August. As I planned my trip to the nations capital, I planted the seeds for an API Craft DC version.
I was impressed with not just the energy for APIs in DC, but the startup buzz occurring in a city, many like to associate with slow moving government bureaucracy. API Craft DC brought out one API Service Provider APIphany, and an assortment of companies that contract for the government and several other private companies including API geeks from QVC.
API Craft DC has triggered requests for three new gatherings that I will be planning, including API Craft NYC, API Craft Philadelphia and API Craft Atlanta. Dates coming as soon as I can.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills