Posted on 08-18-2012
Continuing my API Craft road show, I landed in Washington DC for the second week in August. As I planned my trip to the nations capital, I planted the seeds for an API Craft DC version.
I was impressed with not just the energy for APIs in DC, but the startup buzz occurring in a city, many like to associate with slow moving government bureaucracy. API Craft DC brought out one API Service Provider APIphany, and an assortment of companies that contract for the government and several other private companies including API geeks from QVC.
API Craft DC has triggered requests for three new gatherings that I will be planning, including API Craft NYC, API Craft Philadelphia and API Craft Atlanta. Dates coming as soon as I can.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores