The API industry has come of age in 2012. ProgrammableWeb has rolled over 7000 public APIs available, President Obama has mandated that all federal departments and agencies deploy APIs, and there are now two major, enterprise quality open-source API management solutions available.
The industry is ready for its own, vendor neutral event where all API service providers and API owners can come together and discuss both the business and technical side of API design, deployment and management.
With this in mind, I’d like to announce the API Strategy & Practice Conference, in New York City, on November 1st and 2nd 2012.
Whether you already have API or are looking to better understand the strategy and best practices around API management, this is an event for you.
API Strategy & Practice (#apistrat) is featuring talks from John Musser of ProgrammableWeb, Daniel Jacobson of Netflix, Laura Merling of Alcatel-Lucent, John Sheehan of IFTT with more speakers to come.
The event is happening because of support from our sponsors:
There are still sponsorship opportunities available, with more details of the event program will be announced in the coming weeks - so there's still a chance to influence it - if you have an idea for a presentation or session feel free to submit a session, and we'll consider adding it to the lineup.
|API Practice, API Strategy, Conference, Event, New York|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space