Posted on 09-12-2012
A sign of this growth can be seen by Sendgrid’s announcement of their partnership with Zapier:
Zapier makes it easy to sync data between web applications. They allow SaaS users to create integrations that push data between different web applications without having to waste time coming up with complicated systems. Now you can easily connect to SendGrid along with hundreds of other apps without having to write a single line of code.
API automation is allowing API providers to reach entirely new audiences, acting as a sort of icon-based interface allowing anyone put their APIs to work for them.
Up until now, if you wanted to integrate Sendgrid’s email functionality into your workflow you would need to get a programmer, now any user can integrate email into their every day workflow--using the wide array of cloud services and APIs that automation platforms are supporting.
Does your company have an API that users access via API Automation?
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Using Kimono Labs To Fill In Gap For Companies Who Do Not Have AN RSS Feed For Their Blog
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma