Posted on 09-12-2012
A sign of this growth can be seen by Sendgrid’s announcement of their partnership with Zapier:
Zapier makes it easy to sync data between web applications. They allow SaaS users to create integrations that push data between different web applications without having to waste time coming up with complicated systems. Now you can easily connect to SendGrid along with hundreds of other apps without having to write a single line of code.
API automation is allowing API providers to reach entirely new audiences, acting as a sort of icon-based interface allowing anyone put their APIs to work for them.
Up until now, if you wanted to integrate Sendgrid’s email functionality into your workflow you would need to get a programmer, now any user can integrate email into their every day workflow--using the wide array of cloud services and APIs that automation platforms are supporting.
Does your company have an API that users access via API Automation?
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API