Posted on 09-12-2012
A sign of this growth can be seen by Sendgrid’s announcement of their partnership with Zapier:
Zapier makes it easy to sync data between web applications. They allow SaaS users to create integrations that push data between different web applications without having to waste time coming up with complicated systems. Now you can easily connect to SendGrid along with hundreds of other apps without having to write a single line of code.
API automation is allowing API providers to reach entirely new audiences, acting as a sort of icon-based interface allowing anyone put their APIs to work for them.
Up until now, if you wanted to integrate Sendgrid’s email functionality into your workflow you would need to get a programmer, now any user can integrate email into their every day workflow--using the wide array of cloud services and APIs that automation platforms are supporting.
Does your company have an API that users access via API Automation?
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr