When you spend a lot of time going to conferences, hackathons and events, you start really getting picky about which events you go to. To disrupt my regular routine, I need an event that will always add value to my professional career, but also be a good time!
When it comes to the latest in Internet technolgy, I always make time each year for the Gluecon and Defrag conferences. Gluecon is usually in the spring and Defrag is in the fall--both occurring at the Omni Interlocken in Broomfield, CO.
API Strategy & Conference is psyched to be partnering with Defrag in our first year. If you register for API Strategy & Conference, you will get 10% off of your registration for Defrag.
The event combination will make November a great time to immerse yourself in the API industry, with API Strategy & Practice Conference, then two weeks later, go further with Internet technology discussions at Defrag.
|API Evangelist, API Strategy, Conference, Defrag, Events|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates