I will be doing a webinar with Chris Haddad (@cobiacomm) of WSO2 on October 9th, where we discuss API management best practices for digital business ecosystem.
WSO2 is one of my partner API server providers. I’m a big supporter of what they do because they were the first open source API service provider to emerge out of the 20 API service providers in the space.
Chris and I will be exploring a couple are of specific areas, regarding the business of APIs:
- Emerging API economy and digital business ecosystems
- How to assemble the building blocks of a successful API
- When a complete open source API management platform delivers business value
- Future trends in maximizing the value of APIs
WSO2 brings a wealth of API experience to the table and I look forward to exploring these areas with Chris. The webinar titled "WSO2 Case Study – API Management Building Blocks and Business Value", will be on Tuesday, October 9, at 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Look forward to having you there, visit WSO2 for more information.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space