Posted on 11-02-2012
I spend a lot of time looking for a quick description or logo for companies. Finding a good quality logo is a pain in the ass!
To be the change I want to see in the world, I created an about.json file for API Evangelist.
Now you can programmatically pull information about API Evangelist, and I will keep updated as things change.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr