Posted on 11-07-2012
I'm digging on this statement from Gil Elbaz @ Factual. Gil is participating on a panel “The Forest for the Trees: The Meanings of Data” at the Techonomy Conference on Sunday, November 11th in Tucson, Arizona at the Ritz Carlton.
We live in a world of patterns. Now we’re getting better at discerning them. As we see the big patterns in human behavior, and in the movement of money, products, jobs, weather, energy, disease, and even molecules and stars, a new era of understanding dawns. Can companies and governments draw proper conclusions fast enough? Where will this world of patterns discerned take us?
I've heard Gil talk several times, and I am a big believer in his views on data, and supporter of Factual as a platform. I firmly believe we can help companies and government draw proper conclusions, in very real-time ways, using APIs.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits
- Where Do Developers Get Idea That APIs Should Never Go Away?
- The Context.io API And Thinking Out Of The Box When Crafting APIs