Posted on 11-29-2012
AngelHack Los Angeles is part of 11 city hackathon competition where winning teams will receive:
6-8 weeks of mentorship and be flown into Silicon Valley for a weekend of events including a Global Demo Day to A-list investors and media, Site visits to, Google, Facebook, Google Ventures, VIP dinners, and raging parties with the Valley startup community.
The hackathon is boasting over $650,000 in prizes. Crazy!
So if you are in the Los Angeles area this weekend, head over to CrossCampus at 820 Broadway St in Santa Monica. The event kicks off 9AM saturday morning.
Get your ideas ready, and I look forward to meeting you there.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Maybe I Am Missing Something, But Where Is Your Pricing Page?
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week