Posted on 11-29-2012
AngelHack Los Angeles is part of 11 city hackathon competition where winning teams will receive:
6-8 weeks of mentorship and be flown into Silicon Valley for a weekend of events including a Global Demo Day to A-list investors and media, Site visits to, Google, Facebook, Google Ventures, VIP dinners, and raging parties with the Valley startup community.
The hackathon is boasting over $650,000 in prizes. Crazy!
So if you are in the Los Angeles area this weekend, head over to CrossCampus at 820 Broadway St in Santa Monica. The event kicks off 9AM saturday morning.
Get your ideas ready, and I look forward to meeting you there.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API