Posted on 11-29-2012
Swag can be a critical tool in any API evangelist toolbox. And stickers are one piece of swag that if possessing the right design, can be something developers will take home and put to use.
There you have it. Some great advice on where to have your API sticker swag printed, from evangelists in the field. If you have any other suggestions please let readers know by posting in the comments below.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant