Posted on 11-30-2012
I conducted two workshops this week in partnership with Intel at the Gartner AADI Conference in Las Vegas. Working from my Building Blocks of a Successful API material, I put together a 30 minute workshop that I conducted at 12 and 6PM on Tuesday.
- API Design
- API Development
- API Evangelist
Then I stepped back and emphasized that APIs are all about research & development and business development for your company.
The goal of my talk was to plant a few seeds in attendee’s mind:
- APIs Are More Than Tech
- APIs Require a Business Approach
- Politics Can Be Biggest Killer of APIs
- Focus Delivering Value
You can view the slide deck below for the workshop. If you’d like a custom demo feel free to contact me and we can do a Google Hangout.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits
- Where Do Developers Get Idea That APIs Should Never Go Away?
- The Context.io API And Thinking Out Of The Box When Crafting APIs