Posted on 11-30-2012
I conducted two workshops this week in partnership with Intel at the Gartner AADI Conference in Las Vegas. Working from my Building Blocks of a Successful API material, I put together a 30 minute workshop that I conducted at 12 and 6PM on Tuesday.
- API Design
- API Development
- API Evangelist
Then I stepped back and emphasized that APIs are all about research & development and business development for your company.
The goal of my talk was to plant a few seeds in attendee’s mind:
- APIs Are More Than Tech
- APIs Require a Business Approach
- Politics Can Be Biggest Killer of APIs
- Focus Delivering Value
You can view the slide deck below for the workshop. If you’d like a custom demo feel free to contact me and we can do a Google Hangout.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs