Posted on 11-30-2012
I conducted two workshops this week in partnership with Intel at the Gartner AADI Conference in Las Vegas. Working from my Building Blocks of a Successful API material, I put together a 30 minute workshop that I conducted at 12 and 6PM on Tuesday.
- API Design
- API Development
- API Evangelist
Then I stepped back and emphasized that APIs are all about research & development and business development for your company.
The goal of my talk was to plant a few seeds in attendee’s mind:
- APIs Are More Than Tech
- APIs Require a Business Approach
- Politics Can Be Biggest Killer of APIs
- Focus Delivering Value
You can view the slide deck below for the workshop. If you’d like a custom demo feel free to contact me and we can do a Google Hangout.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr