Posted on 11-30-2012
I conducted two workshops this week in partnership with Intel at the Gartner AADI Conference in Las Vegas. Working from my Building Blocks of a Successful API material, I put together a 30 minute workshop that I conducted at 12 and 6PM on Tuesday.
- API Design
- API Development
- API Evangelist
Then I stepped back and emphasized that APIs are all about research & development and business development for your company.
The goal of my talk was to plant a few seeds in attendee’s mind:
- APIs Are More Than Tech
- APIs Require a Business Approach
- Politics Can Be Biggest Killer of APIs
- Focus Delivering Value
You can view the slide deck below for the workshop. If you’d like a custom demo feel free to contact me and we can do a Google Hangout.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist
- Service Composition for My Screen Capture API
- Liberate Government Data By Deploying Web APIs With Solr
- Moving Beyond My Basic 3Scale API Infrastructure Plan