Posted on 12-07-2012
I had the pleasure of speaking at API Days in Paris, France this week. The organizers originally asked me to do one talk, but after some speaker shuffle, I ended up with three separate talks on APIs.
I really want to tell more stories about other companies who have had success with internal APIs. But these are the hardest stories to come by, and I feel they are some of the most important API stories we can tell.
If you have a great internal API story you'd like to tell, I love to hear more. Feel free to email or DM on Twitter, and we can figure out the best format to tell your story.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API