Posted on 12-16-2012
API service provider APIphany followed some of my advice this last week, and added support for Github, Facebook and Twitter in all of their developer portals.
Using oAuth from Twitter, Facebook and especially Github for API providers, just makes sense in this online world. As a user, I don’t want to create yet another login--I want to pick from my preferred social network.
It is good to see APIphany make sure their customers deliver friction-less onboarding for their developers, who are building mobile and web applications on top of their APIphany powered APIs.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API