Posted on 12-16-2012
API service provider APIphany followed some of my advice this last week, and added support for Github, Facebook and Twitter in all of their developer portals.
Using oAuth from Twitter, Facebook and especially Github for API providers, just makes sense in this online world. As a user, I don’t want to create yet another login--I want to pick from my preferred social network.
It is good to see APIphany make sure their customers deliver friction-less onboarding for their developers, who are building mobile and web applications on top of their APIphany powered APIs.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization