Posted on 12-16-2012
API service provider APIphany followed some of my advice this last week, and added support for Github, Facebook and Twitter in all of their developer portals.
Using oAuth from Twitter, Facebook and especially Github for API providers, just makes sense in this online world. As a user, I don’t want to create yet another login--I want to pick from my preferred social network.
It is good to see APIphany make sure their customers deliver friction-less onboarding for their developers, who are building mobile and web applications on top of their APIphany powered APIs.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Making Sure The Most Important Layers Of API Space Stay Open
- A Common Place To Manage All The API Definitions In My World
- Swagger 2.0 For The Docker API
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke