Posted on 12-16-2012
API service provider APIphany followed some of my advice this last week, and added support for Github, Facebook and Twitter in all of their developer portals.
Using oAuth from Twitter, Facebook and especially Github for API providers, just makes sense in this online world. As a user, I don’t want to create yet another login--I want to pick from my preferred social network.
It is good to see APIphany make sure their customers deliver friction-less onboarding for their developers, who are building mobile and web applications on top of their APIphany powered APIs.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week
- Some Advice For The Enterprise When Beginning Your API Journey