2012 has been a great year to be in the API space. We saw some pretty amazing growth, and everyone is talking APIs going into 2013.
I wrote 243 blog posts on API Evangelist in 2012. The top 10 posts for 2012 were:
- Barack Obama Directs All Federal Agencies to Have an API
- Twitter Rolls Twitter.com Back to a Server-Side Architecture
- The Secret to Amazons Success Internal APIs
- APIs Are Forever, Wait No...They Can Go Away at Any Time!!!
- 30 APIs To Look At When Planning Your API
- Let Developers Register for Your API with Their Github Profile
- Mobile Backend as a Service Roundup and the Future of Web APIs
- Github is the Social Network of the Future
- The Building Blocks of a Successful API
- Open Building Blocks for an API
I'm pretty proud of these posts. I think they represent the tone I'm trying to set with API Evangelist, and I'm stoked that people actually read them. I'm looking forward to 2013!
|2012, Top 10|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates
- An Open Source Code Catalog for your API
- Multi-Tenancy with WSO2 API Manager
- Ember, Angular, Backbone, Single Page Applications and APIs
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person