Posted on 12-21-2012
2012 has been a great year to be in the API space. We saw some pretty amazing growth, and everyone is talking APIs going into 2013.
I wrote 243 blog posts on API Evangelist in 2012. The top 10 posts for 2012 were:
- Barack Obama Directs All Federal Agencies to Have an API
- Twitter Rolls Twitter.com Back to a Server-Side Architecture
- The Secret to Amazons Success Internal APIs
- APIs Are Forever, Wait No...They Can Go Away at Any Time!!!
- 30 APIs To Look At When Planning Your API
- Let Developers Register for Your API with Their Github Profile
- Mobile Backend as a Service Roundup and the Future of Web APIs
- Github is the Social Network of the Future
- The Building Blocks of a Successful API
- Open Building Blocks for an API
I'm pretty proud of these posts. I think they represent the tone I'm trying to set with API Evangelist, and I'm stoked that people actually read them. I'm looking forward to 2013!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands