Posted on 12-21-2012
2012 has been a great year to be in the API space. We saw some pretty amazing growth, and everyone is talking APIs going into 2013.
I wrote 243 blog posts on API Evangelist in 2012. The top 10 posts for 2012 were:
- Barack Obama Directs All Federal Agencies to Have an API
- Twitter Rolls Twitter.com Back to a Server-Side Architecture
- The Secret to Amazons Success Internal APIs
- APIs Are Forever, Wait No...They Can Go Away at Any Time!!!
- 30 APIs To Look At When Planning Your API
- Let Developers Register for Your API with Their Github Profile
- Mobile Backend as a Service Roundup and the Future of Web APIs
- Github is the Social Network of the Future
- The Building Blocks of a Successful API
- Open Building Blocks for an API
I'm pretty proud of these posts. I think they represent the tone I'm trying to set with API Evangelist, and I'm stoked that people actually read them. I'm looking forward to 2013!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- An API Evangelist Review Of Your API
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal