Posted on 12-21-2012
I like a good API shirt. If you've ever seen me in person you've seen my API Evangelist shirt(s). At least you guys hope its multiple shirts, otherwise...ewwwee!
I recently started a new design - my Che P.I. t-shirt.
140 Proof launched the shirt at the Twitter Chirp Conference, and I think it is a classic, that should never go away.
I'm ordering one for christmas!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist