Posted on 12-21-2012
I like a good API shirt. If you've ever seen me in person you've seen my API Evangelist shirt(s). At least you guys hope its multiple shirts, otherwise...ewwwee!
I recently started a new design - my Che P.I. t-shirt.
140 Proof launched the shirt at the Twitter Chirp Conference, and I think it is a classic, that should never go away.
I'm ordering one for christmas!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization
- Project Idea: Codenvy-Like Containerized Spreadsheets