Posted on 12-21-2012
I like a good API shirt. If you've ever seen me in person you've seen my API Evangelist shirt(s). At least you guys hope its multiple shirts, otherwise...ewwwee!
I recently started a new design - my Che P.I. t-shirt.
140 Proof launched the shirt at the Twitter Chirp Conference, and I think it is a classic, that should never go away.
I'm ordering one for christmas!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design