Posted on 12-21-2012
I like a good API shirt. If you've ever seen me in person you've seen my API Evangelist shirt(s). At least you guys hope its multiple shirts, otherwise...ewwwee!
I recently started a new design - my Che P.I. t-shirt.
140 Proof launched the shirt at the Twitter Chirp Conference, and I think it is a classic, that should never go away.
I'm ordering one for christmas!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API
- Reducing The API Stack Down From 830 to 690
- Gathering My Thoughts Around Common Patterns For Base URLs Across Nearly 700 APIs