Posted on 12-21-2012
I like a good API shirt. If you've ever seen me in person you've seen my API Evangelist shirt(s). At least you guys hope its multiple shirts, otherwise...ewwwee!
I recently started a new design - my Che P.I. t-shirt.
140 Proof launched the shirt at the Twitter Chirp Conference, and I think it is a classic, that should never go away.
I'm ordering one for christmas!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections