Posted on 01-09-2013
If you've met me in person, you know I always wear my logo on my t-shirt. I'm not a graphic designer, and when I needed a logo for API Evangelist, I just wrapped the words in JSON and called it good. It has stuck.
Very cool! Thank you so much Benoit Talabot and faberNovel! I'm working on ordering some t-shirts using the work, right now on Inkd.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr