Posted on 01-09-2013
If you've met me in person, you know I always wear my logo on my t-shirt. I'm not a graphic designer, and when I needed a logo for API Evangelist, I just wrapped the words in JSON and called it good. It has stuck.
Very cool! Thank you so much Benoit Talabot and faberNovel! I'm working on ordering some t-shirts using the work, right now on Inkd.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist
- Service Composition for My Screen Capture API
- Liberate Government Data By Deploying Web APIs With Solr
- Moving Beyond My Basic 3Scale API Infrastructure Plan
- Next Steps For My Screen Capture API