Posted on 01-09-2013
If you've met me in person, you know I always wear my logo on my t-shirt. I'm not a graphic designer, and when I needed a logo for API Evangelist, I just wrapped the words in JSON and called it good. It has stuck.
Very cool! Thank you so much Benoit Talabot and faberNovel! I'm working on ordering some t-shirts using the work, right now on Inkd.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization