Posted on 01-09-2013
If you've met me in person, you know I always wear my logo on my t-shirt. I'm not a graphic designer, and when I needed a logo for API Evangelist, I just wrapped the words in JSON and called it good. It has stuck.
Very cool! Thank you so much Benoit Talabot and faberNovel! I'm working on ordering some t-shirts using the work, right now on Inkd.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands