It is 30 days until the API Strategy & Practice conference in New York City, February 21st and 22nd, and the event is now sold out!
The event will be a 275 person conference focused on discussing the API industry.
Since the event was postponed after Hurricane Sandy, the demand to get in and speak was overwhelming and conference tickets didn’t last long either.
We were able to keep almost all the original session lineup while make a couple changes and squeezing in a couple new speakers, where possible.
I am really pleased with how the event has come together. We have an amazing lineup and from looking at the attendee list, it looks like it will be a diverse groups of folks in attendance, discussing APIs.
I look forward to seeing you all in New York!
|API Strategy, New York City|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space