Posted on 01-24-2013
I am invited to speak at the Washington DC API User Group, next Thursday January 31st 2013, at the NPR offices in Washington D.C.
It looks like a pretty sweet linup of people, gathering for API meetup:
- 18:00 - 18:30 Food, drinks and networking
- 18:30 - 18:40 Welcome and introductions
- 18:40 - 18:55 Ben Balter, Presidential Innovation Fellow, MyGov
- 18:55 - 19:10 Kin Lane, API Evangelist
- 19:10 - 19:25 David Hale, PM for Pillbox, National Library of Medicine
- 19:25 - 19:40 Eric Herzog, Open Data Specialist, World Bank
- 19:40 - 19:55 Private sector presenter TBA
- 19:55 - 20:00 Refill your beverage
- 20:00 - 20:30 Panel discussions with Alex Howard, O'Reilly Media
- 20:30 - 21:00 Networking
If you are in Washington DC, make sure and come by and join in the API conversation, and say hello.
I find myself talking APIs in Washington D.C. more than any other city, except for San Francisco.
Which is a good thing! Its one of the most important places we need to be having API discussions, so its good to see the energy from folks.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs