Posted on 01-24-2013
I am invited to speak at the Washington DC API User Group, next Thursday January 31st 2013, at the NPR offices in Washington D.C.
It looks like a pretty sweet linup of people, gathering for API meetup:
- 18:00 - 18:30 Food, drinks and networking
- 18:30 - 18:40 Welcome and introductions
- 18:40 - 18:55 Ben Balter, Presidential Innovation Fellow, MyGov
- 18:55 - 19:10 Kin Lane, API Evangelist
- 19:10 - 19:25 David Hale, PM for Pillbox, National Library of Medicine
- 19:25 - 19:40 Eric Herzog, Open Data Specialist, World Bank
- 19:40 - 19:55 Private sector presenter TBA
- 19:55 - 20:00 Refill your beverage
- 20:00 - 20:30 Panel discussions with Alex Howard, O'Reilly Media
- 20:30 - 21:00 Networking
If you are in Washington DC, make sure and come by and join in the API conversation, and say hello.
I find myself talking APIs in Washington D.C. more than any other city, except for San Francisco.
Which is a good thing! Its one of the most important places we need to be having API discussions, so its good to see the energy from folks.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API