Posted on 01-24-2013
I am invited to speak at the Washington DC API User Group, next Thursday January 31st 2013, at the NPR offices in Washington D.C.
It looks like a pretty sweet linup of people, gathering for API meetup:
- 18:00 - 18:30 Food, drinks and networking
- 18:30 - 18:40 Welcome and introductions
- 18:40 - 18:55 Ben Balter, Presidential Innovation Fellow, MyGov
- 18:55 - 19:10 Kin Lane, API Evangelist
- 19:10 - 19:25 David Hale, PM for Pillbox, National Library of Medicine
- 19:25 - 19:40 Eric Herzog, Open Data Specialist, World Bank
- 19:40 - 19:55 Private sector presenter TBA
- 19:55 - 20:00 Refill your beverage
- 20:00 - 20:30 Panel discussions with Alex Howard, O'Reilly Media
- 20:30 - 21:00 Networking
If you are in Washington DC, make sure and come by and join in the API conversation, and say hello.
I find myself talking APIs in Washington D.C. more than any other city, except for San Francisco.
Which is a good thing! Its one of the most important places we need to be having API discussions, so its good to see the energy from folks.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr