Posted on 01-24-2013
I am invited to speak at the Washington DC API User Group, next Thursday January 31st 2013, at the NPR offices in Washington D.C.
It looks like a pretty sweet linup of people, gathering for API meetup:
- 18:00 - 18:30 Food, drinks and networking
- 18:30 - 18:40 Welcome and introductions
- 18:40 - 18:55 Ben Balter, Presidential Innovation Fellow, MyGov
- 18:55 - 19:10 Kin Lane, API Evangelist
- 19:10 - 19:25 David Hale, PM for Pillbox, National Library of Medicine
- 19:25 - 19:40 Eric Herzog, Open Data Specialist, World Bank
- 19:40 - 19:55 Private sector presenter TBA
- 19:55 - 20:00 Refill your beverage
- 20:00 - 20:30 Panel discussions with Alex Howard, O'Reilly Media
- 20:30 - 21:00 Networking
If you are in Washington DC, make sure and come by and join in the API conversation, and say hello.
I find myself talking APIs in Washington D.C. more than any other city, except for San Francisco.
Which is a good thing! Its one of the most important places we need to be having API discussions, so its good to see the energy from folks.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design