I’m big podcast fan, and I"m always looking for something I can listen to in the background while I’m coding or writing stories. Traffic and Weather is great for this.
The podcast dives into various topics ranging from Webhooks to oAuth, but keeps things light, where I think even non-technical folks can get up to speed on the latest in the space. John and Steve make things very informative, while being friendly and keeping it conversational.
I added a widget to my right hand menu, which will always pull the latest episode from Traffic and Weather. You can also click on the logo to go directly to their site.
|API Evangelist, John Sheehan, podcast, Steve Marx, Traffic and Weather|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- Connect With Linguistics API Apicultur While They Are In San Francisco
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World