The API Strategy & Practice Conference is happening next week in NYC. I have had so much fun pulling together the schedule of keynotes, panels, sessions and the talks on the 429 - Too Many Requests stage.
The number of requests we've received for sponsoring, speaking and attending has been overhelming. Resulting in a sold out conference, and an amazing lineup of speakers. I was spending some time tidying up the speakers page and sponsor page today, and was so impressed with the companies involved, I had to share.
There are 72 companies represented at API Strategy & Practice:
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty blown away by the list of companies that will be attendance. I'm stoked we were able to pull together such an awesome lineup. I wish I could publish a list of companies who are attending, because that list would equally blow your mind.
It's exciting to see the buzz around APIs in 2013, and I look forward to seeing you at API Strategy & Practice.
|API Strategy & Practice, Conference, Event, Speakers|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space