Posted on 02-13-2013
The payment API provider Stripe released a jQuery payment tool, a general purpose library for building credit card forms, validating input, and formatting numbers. The library was developed to support Checkout, Stripe's embeddable checkout widget.
Simple, but extremely useful libraries like this can go a long way to introduce developers to your APIs and put valuable tools into their toolbox, that will help them be successful. Something that can go a long way in establishing a loyalty between you and your developer community.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist