Posted on 02-28-2013
Making onboarding with an API as frictionless as possible is one thing I like to study and educate my readers about. While I was studying what I call the API reciprocity space currently, which is an evolution of what is known in the enterprise as ETL, I came across a company called FoxWeave.
FoxWeave is a service that can migrate and synchronize data across all your cloud and on-premise apps and databases. When I went to “try it now” at FoxWeave, I was told “no signup needed”. But I didnt’ think much about it until I saw the temporary guest account popup.
What a powerful concept. Evolving the freemium concept into the world of anonymity, allowing me to play with and understand your service before having to commit in any way. One less piece of friction when I’m trying to understad a new tool or service.
Nice work FoxWeave. Way to make interoperability and automation using APIs as frictionless as possible.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- ReliefWeb Is Tackling The Worlds Biggest Problems Using APIs
- Turning Forms Into APIs: Crap In, Crap Out
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?