Posted on 03-07-2013
Are you ready for more discussions about APIs? I know I am. :) This time its from our Scandinavian friends, with four events in 2013. Nordic APIs is a series of conferences and events held across Scandinavia which provides knowledge and information about APIs.
API Evangelist is a supporter of Nordic APIs, and you will find me speaking at the 2 day event in Stockholm in September. I will be speaking with Adam DuVander(@adamd) and John Musser(@johnusser) of ProgrammableWeb, Jacob Ideskog (@jacobideskog) and Travis Spencer (@travisspencer) of Twobo Technologies, as well as the notorious Andreas Krohn (@andreaskrohn).
I feel an awakening happening around APIs, and its not just a Silicon Valley thing. People around the globe are becoming more aware of the potential of APIs. I'm getting more and more requests from Europe and South America for API education, resources and tools.
We need to support as many of these open, vendor neutral conversations about APIs as we can. The Nordic APIs series is looking for sponsors and support. If your company is looking to break into Scandinavia, you should be supporting Nordic APIs, because its guaraneed to be a couple hundred of the smartest folks across the Scandanavian API space assembled in one building.
Head over to Nordic APIs site and contact them directly to see how you can support the conversations that will be occurring across Scandavia, and I look forward to seeing you there.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- How Do We Continue Moving Green Button Data And APIs Forward?
- Beyond Public APIs In Government: Internal Access to Resources
- Can You Show Me The ROI On All Of This API Stuff Before We Commit
- In The Future APIs Will Be Default For All Cities
- No Public APIs Are Not Going Away Just Cause A Few BigCos Fumble At It
- Internal API Search Engine For Everyone At Your Company (Not Just Developers)
- If You Need Assistance With Your Healthcare API Strategy I Have The Person
- Explaining APIs To Senior Leadership: Access To Company Resources Without The IT Hassle
- A Conversation With @ijroth, @dorkitude, @antonyfalco, and @medjawii In The Next Generation API Stack Panel @APIStrat
- API Evangelist Thoughts On The Right To An API Key And Algorithmic Organizing
- Explaining APIs To Your Senior Leadership
- An API Evangelism Strategy To Map The Global Family Tree
- Thank You For Your API Evangelist Blog(s)
- Video From The Hypermedia Panel At API-Craft In Detroit Last Month
- Please Open Source Your API Before Shutting It Down
- Explaining My Work Around APIs In Higher Education To Institutions
- You Can Have An API Just By Choosing Products And Services That Have APIs
- Using Excel As An API Datasource And An API Client For The Masses
- Brewing Up Something Awesome With The Jive Software API
- Relationship Between APIs And Containers
- Real-time and Visualizations Will Be Key in Financial API Deployments
- Notification Focused Startups Within Leading API Ecosystems
- APIs That Do One Thing And Do It Well Like ZipLocate
- Which API Do I Need?
- The Expanding API Conference Landscape